YOUTH TEAM BUILDING:
Making schools successful takes more than just individual effort - it takes teamwork. Schools are using teams to accomplish many tasks. For teamwork to be successful, teams and individual team members need to have clear, shared goals; a sense of commitment; the ability to work together; mutual accountability; access to needed resources and skills; and other elements of effective teams.
While successful teamwork can be rewarding in itself, teamwork should focus on meeting the academic and social needs of all students on the team. Just as each schools vision and mission are to focus on student learning and student success, team building, is directed toward improving student outcomes.
Just like students are taught to read and write, United Sports School team building teaches students the necessary tools, strategies, and techniques that support students when they participate in activities as a team.
United Sports' Youth Team Building Program...
- Enhancing cooperatively learning
- Increasing student enthusiasm to work together
- Teaching the importance of respect for individual differences
- Establishing a positive morale between students and teachers
- Increase their group problem solving abilities
- Learn how to give respectful feedback
- Become more comfortable about sharing their own thoughts, feelings and ideas
- Feel more confident when working in groups
- Motivate other students who feel out of place in a group
"This was our second year in a row bringing a group to your facility and we look forward to many more years of team building with United Sports." - St. Patrick's Church
United Sports invites groups of all sizes to a recreation day filled with fun activities for all ages. Activities include the use of our Moon bounce, rock wall, and indoor/outdoor field surfaces for sports such as basketball, soccer, dodge ball, football, etc.
United Sports is the perfect destination for youth field trips. Our staff combined with unlimited opportunities offered by the space we have to offer will create an experience both educational and fun for your group!
On-Site (At United Sports): Rock climbing, Mini golf, Sports, and Activities
NEW! Off-Site: Ski trips, Stadium tours, Zoo trips, and more!