Facility Rules and Regulations
Individuals utilizing the United Sports facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of United Sports assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur. Please reference the Liability / Injury Waiver and Release Forms, and signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time shall spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will be suspended from the facility.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language is not tolerated, and will result in facility suspension.
- Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to a United Sports employee. The United Sports owner(s) and staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food or drinks on the fields or volleyball courts. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the United Sports. Players and referees may bring 1 water bottle.
- No animals, with the excepion of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility at any time.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Video recording from the player boxes is not allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against the building walls (interior or exterior) unless on the playing field. Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
Partner Organization Field Use Policies
In an effort to continually improve the quality of our fields and better serve our partners we are asking for all teams to obey the following field use policies.
• No ladder drills, shuttle runs, or other warm up or conditioning exercises that will harm the playing fields should be done on the playing surface. Additionally try to avoid damp or worn areas.
• We understand during training, teams may need to move goals, if doing so please follow the important items listed below:
• Return the goals to their original location at the conclusion of practice
• Always move the sandbag along with the goal
• Do not bring goals from other fields onto your field
• Please make sure you do not start prior to your scheduled time or run after your scheduled time to be fair to all teams that have space reserved
• After practice and games please make sure that any trash, water bottles, etc. are disposed of properly
• If you notice a safety issue on any field ( missing sand bag, hole, etc) please relay the message to our front desk staff so it may be addressed in a timely fashion
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We do not wish to add stress between your club and United Sports, however failure to adhere to these policies may result in a team being prohibited from training at our facility.
These may vary by sports, please see your league page for the most pertinent info
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the LAWS OF THE GAME as modified by this facility.
- Any ejections received will result in an automatic 1 game suspension and a 1 week suspension from the facility.
- All players must be paid in full and registered on a roster to play on a team.
- Failure to have the minimum number of participants to start a game, no showing, etc. will result in a forfeit of the game.
- Late registrations are defined as registrations accepted less than 2 weeks prior to the first game of the season.
- No refunds will be given, United Sports credits may be issued if a refund is warranted.
** Exception can be made in certain cases. These cases will be reviewed by the Program or League Director. Upon approval the refund will be processed in 7-10 business days. All Cash refunds will be processed as a check. Credit Card refunds will only be processed back onto the original card of use. **
- United Sports reserves the right to change league and games schedules and days as it deems appropriate based on field and court availability.
- No Alcohol or Drug use is allowed prior to playing.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Only three (3) substitution fees will be applied to your registration.
Violation of any of the above regulations may result in suspension from the facility. No refunds are issued for suspensions.
Inclement Weather Policy
As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancellation policies. Cancellations will be posted on our website and phone system. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to travel, please stay at home.
Rescheduling criteria for inclement weather cancellation
Playoff games will be rescheduled
• 1 game missed due to weather - we will reschedule games
• 2 games missed due to weather - we will reschedule games if time allows
• NO refunds will be given for missed games due to inclement weather
Refund, Return, and Non-Sufficient Funds Policy
- United Sports does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the United Sports has to cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
- A returned check charge of $35.00 will be assessed for each returned item. Payment must then be made by cash, money order, or certified check.
- If payment is not received in full, the $35 returned check fee will be paid first, with any remaining funds being applied to the account/bill.
- Credit Card Refunds: United Sports will only refund the original card of purchase. If the guest has cancelled that account, the refund will not be process onto another card but in the form of a check. It will be the guest's obligation to inform United Sports of this change prior to us processing the refund.
- If United Sports recieves a Credit Card Chargeback for services that were rendered by USTC, we will access said fees on the guest's USTC account. Additionally, a $25.00 Chargeback Fee will be assessed for fees absorbed by USTC. All fees placed on the guest's account must be paid to USTC prior to participating in other offerings.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.