Fall Youth NFL Flag Football League
Friday, Sept. 7th (First Practice)
**REGISTRATION IS COMING SOON -
We hope to do a grand opening of registration the week of June 25th. Exciting promotion accompanying the launch of registration for those who act fast to have a chance to win AWESOME EAGLES SUPERBOWL MEMORABILIA - MORE DETAILS COMING SOON!!!**
FAQS - Frequently Asked Questions, Check Here First!
Rosters and Practice Schedules - WILL BE RELEASED PRIOR TO SEASON!
Game Schedule - WILL BE RELEASED PRIOR TO SEASON!
Standings - WILL BE RELEASED PRIOR TO SEASON!
Coaches Packet - Rules, Coaches Pledge, Tips, etc. - Will be updated by Aug. 30th!
PA Criminal History Record Link (FREE FOR VOLUNTEERS)- Required of all coaches
• All games and practices played outside on Turf Fields on Friday evenings - unless make-ups for weather
• Official NFL Flag Reversible jersey and NFL flags included with registration
• Teams will be built by the director making every attempt to balance evenly. Parents will be asked to evaluate their childs ability and experience during the registration process. Please be as accurate as possible to the best of your knowledge. Players may make a request to play with a friend or for carpooling, BUT these requests will need to be matching in order to be honored. No requests are guaranteed, but director will try to accomodate at least one matching request per player.
• Teams are coached by volunteer parents. Please let us know if you have interest in coaching!
• 2 practices (2nd optional) + 7 Games
• 1st Practice day is Friday Sept. 7th, 2nd is optional and can be on Tuesday Sept. 11th OR Wednesday Sept. 12th OR Thursday, Sept. 13th based on field availability - may be on indoor or outdoor turf or grass fields
• Coach will contact director to pick a time if interested in a second practice or may set-up their own off-site at any time
• All games start Sept. 14th - Opening Night
• Games are 2 x 20 min halves
• Playoffs for qualifying teams, director will announce playoff numbers based on division sizes
• We contact through email, so make sure you check the email address you sign up with
Uniform Registration Deadline: August 17th
*Guaranteed an NFL Flag Jersey
Early Registration Deadline: July 27th
*Rates increase by $10 after this date
**Any registrations after this date are NOT guaranteed a jersey
Registration Deadline: August 26th - OR division sells out and players are added to waitlist - whichever comes first, please register early to ensure a spot in the league
First Night: September 7th (Practice Only)
Second "optional" Practice Night (options): September 11th, 12th OR 13th - Coach choice (Practice Only)
First Game: September 14th
** DIVISIONAL BREAKDOWN **
Length of Season
MEMBER FEE: $130
NON-MEMBER FEE: $145
**Rates increase by $10 after July 27th, Register early, expected to sell out!**
When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league and receive the discounted pricing.
**$10 Adminstration Fee required in order to register. This yearly adminstration fee, once paid, covers all individual registrations for all programs throughout the year. Click here for more information. Adminstration fee must be paid prior to registering or you will recieve an error - you will need to check out with individual admin fee $10 per palyer or Family Admin - $30 for a whole family in order to register. Please let us help if you have any issues or questions**
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
As a busy parent, keeping your child healthy and safe is always a top priority. This information will help you recognize, respond to, and minimize the risk of concussion or other serious brain injury.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania recently passed Act 101 also known as the "Safety In Youth Sports Act."
The below resources will teach you how to recognize a concussion, what to do if you think your child has a concussion, how to properly choose and fit a helmet, and how to take a free online training.