2018 Spring Adult Basketball League
April 17th, 2018
- Games will be scheduled on Tuesday nights between 8:30-11pm. Teams will play one game per week.
- Games will be played with two 20-minute halves. Clock is running time; except final minute of second half in games within 15-points. Each team receives two time-outs per half.
- All teams will be guaranteed 8 games minimum - 7 game regular season plus playoffs/consolation games (Top - 4 qualify for playoffs - #5 and #6 may play consolation match-up if they choose before playoff bracket begins on June 12th)
- All teams MUST BE PAID IN FULL prior to the start of the season. Teams not paid in full by Friday, April 13th will not be included on the schedule. Team roster may have up to 10 players on it. Players must play in a minimum of 3 games to be eligible for the playoffs.
- Rosters must be finalized prior to week 4 of the season. There will be no adds or subtractions to the roster after week 4.
- 2 officials per game - fees included in registration - no paying refs on the court
- All adult league games are 5 vs 5
Last Day To Register a Team - Monday, April 9th
Schedules Released - Thursday, April 19th
Games Begin - Tuesday April 24th
Playoff Date - June 12th - 1v4, 2v3 and Championship - Consolation matchup available for #5 vs. #6 if desired
Length of Season