Spring Men's Lacrosse League
March 28, 2018
**Registrations for Spring Lacrosse League OPEN NOW. Contact league director, Matt Tyoe with any questions. Sessions will run on Wednesdays from March 28th - May 16th. **
- Registration will be under Men's 2018 Spring Men's Lacrosse League.
- League will be Open to all ages 18+. Ability to split Open Division and Over 30 division is numbers dictate, will most likely be combined in one game.
- Games played Wednesday evenings starting at 8:30pm (March 28th and April 4th) and 8:00pm (April 11th - May 16th)
- Minimum 20 guys registered to run the league
- Short poles only.
- No assigned teams, will be pick-up style
- Fees paid in full upfront
- Drop-in option available - $20 per session (MAX of 24 field players per session, if more than this registered and show up, no drop-ins)
- Games will be played with 3 - 27-minute running time periods.
- One ref will be on all games
Member & Non-member pricing (your choice). We will offer the men's league three seasons (Fall, Winter I, Winter II, Spring, Summer). If you plan to participate in multiple seasons, we would suggest becoming a member -- the next two seasons will be cheaper.
March 14th - Early Registration Deadline
March 28th - Start Date, Need at least 20 registered in full prior to conclusion of first night to run the league
Divisions will be combined unless otherwise noted.
Divisions, if split would be as follows:
Men's Open and Over 30
Length of Season
Non-Member Registration: $100
Rates increase by $10 if not registered by March 14th!