Summer Adult Basketball League (3v3)
Monday, July 9th, 2018
Registration is open!
Please contact League Director, Adam Newhard (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or for availability of open courts in the weeks leading up to the start of the league.
- 7/9 - 8/20 (6 regular season games, single elimination playoffs for qualifying teams)
- Games played on Monday evenings 7-10pm
- 2 - 15 minute running time halves
- Adult Division offered for players 18+
- 3-6 players on a team
- Players must play in at least 3 games to be eligible for playoffs
- Rosters will be locked and finalized at the end of week 4. There will be no adds to the roster after week 4.
All teams must wear same colored shirts. If two teams are close in color the AWAY team will be required to wear pinnies.
ALL TEAMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO JULY 9TH
Games begin on Monday, July 9th
Length of Season
TEAM FEE: $300 - Must be paid in full before July 9th to be included on the schedule
*$20 off if registered by 6/25
When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league. All players will need to purchase administrative fee prior to registering for the league. Once their admin fee has been purchased they may register for the league. Admin fee is $10 per year, paid once individually in order to be eligible for leagues.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.