2018 Summer Adult Field Hockey League
June 11th, 2018
REGISTRATION Now Open!
TWO UMPIRES FOR EACH ADULT LEAGUE GAME!
Team And Individual Registrations!
Location: United Sports, 1426 Marshallton Thorndale Rd., Downingtown, PA 19335
- Registration fee includes all referee fees
- Two Umpires Per Game (Individual)
- Games are played 7 v 7 on the outdoor turf field
- Two 25 minute halves
- Games are played on Monday Nights between 6p - 10p
- Each team is guaranteed 8 games (7 regular season + 1 postseason game)
- FIH Rules with USFH adaptations
June 1st, 2018 - Early Registration Deadline
*Rates increase by $10 after this date.*
June 1st, 2018 - Team Registration Ends - team's must have 5 players registered to be included on the schedule
June 11th, 2018 - Season Begins
Adult Division: For incoming freshman, current and post collegiate players
Minimum Age: 17 years of age
. Men are allowed to participate in the league. Only 2 men on the field at all times; goalie position does not count, unless otherwise noted.
Length of Season
MEMBER FEE: $105
NON-MEMBER FEE: $120
*Rates increase by $10 after June 1st*
*$10 Admin Fee Required Prior to Registering*
When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league and receive the discounted pricing.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
All participants are required to have the following
- Goalie equipment (if applicable)