Summer Women's Lacrosse League
If you are a goalie, please email Matt Tyoe at email@example.com for discounted registration info.
- Must be over 18
- Games will be played Wednesday Nights from 8:00 - 9:30pm on the indoor turf*
- 3-equal 27-minute periods of running time
- Minimum of 15 ladies registered to run the league - if 15 are not registered by opening night, the field will be available for open play and a chance to try to get enough to run the league, if by June 13th, there is still not enough players, the league will be cancelled and players will be refunded in full.
- No assigned teams, will be pick-up style, subbing on the fly
- Fees paid in full upfront
- Member & Non-member pricing
- Players must have all required gear
- One ref will be on all games
Dates will be:
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 11, 18, 25
- August 1
*Schedule and times are subject to change, please check the schedule online for most up to date information.
Start Date: June 6th
Must be 18+
This league will run in pick up style, please bring a light and dark shirt (reversible pinny) to ensure team seperation during games
Length of Season
MEMBER FEE: $85
NON-MEMBER FEE: $100
When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league and receive the discounted pricing.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation. If there are less than 15 ladies registered, the league will be cancelled and players refunded.
$20/week. This allows players who cannot come every week to pay on an as needed basis.There will be no sub option without a minimum of 15 players paid in full to run the league. If there are too many players registered in full (24 field players total), there will be no drop-ins.