Session 1 - Tuesday June 12th - Saturday July 14th
Session 2 - Tuesday July 17th - Saturday August 18th
$50 per session - No discounts may be applied.
*$10 Adminstration Fee required. This yearly adminstration fee, once paid, covers all individual registrations for all programs throughout the year. Click here for more information.*
Bunnies (18 - 24 Months) - Parent & Child Classes
Bunnies classes are a fun introduction to the Lil' Kickers program. Toddlers and parents explore basic soccer and movement skills together. Classes include parachute activities, bubbles, lots of goal scoring, and the famous cone towers!
- Bunnies classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Bunnies classes is 15:1 w/parents on the field depending on space available
Thumpers (2-3 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
Parents and kids, lead by one of our instructors, play organized games together to develop listening skills, balance, ball skills and foot-eye coordination. Thumpers is the ideal next step for Bunnies veterans who are not yet old enough for the Hoppers level, and a perfect introduction to Lil' Kickers for new players who are just barely 3 years old.
- Thumpers classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Thumpers classes is 12:1 w/parents on the field
Cottontails (2 ½ - 3 ½ years) Parent & Child Class
This class is designed to be a transition class for children who are in need of a more challenging lesson plan than what the Thumpers class offers, but who are not quite ready for the independence of a Hoppers class. Instructors will work with parents to develop the children's coordination, confidence, and sense of dependence to prepare them for Hoppers class.
- Cottontail classes run for 50 minutes
- The ratio for Cottontail classes is 10:1 with parents on the field
Hoppers (3 & 4 Years) Beginner
Three and four year-olds get a fast-paced, fun exposure to the most popular sport in the world. Classes focus on foot-eye coordination, dribbling, scoring and balance. Hoppers classes will also introduce the concepts of teamwork and cooperation. Hoppers will not play any competitive soccer games.
- Hoppers classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Hoppers classes is 7:1
Jackrabbits (3 & 4 Years) Intermediate
Jackrabbits is a class designed for three and four year-olds who have either taken a session of Hoppers or have other soccer experience. Jackrabbits classes will focus on more complex ball skills (trapping and passing). Some small-sided soccer games may be introduced.
- Jackrabbits classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Jackrabbits is 7:1
Big Feet (5 & 6 years) Beginning
Big Feet classes are for five and six year-olds who have not played soccer before. These classes concentrate on giving beginning kids a set of basic soccer skills (dribbling, passing, trapping, scoring) and some confidence on the field of play. Kids will be introduced to the ideas of sportsmanship and team play. Kids will play some small-sided soccer games and be encouraged to progress into Micro Leagues.
- Big Feet classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Big Feet classes is 12:1
Micro 4/5 Advanced and Micro 6/7 Advanced
Micro Leagues are non-competitive, developmental leagues for kids (4 & 5 years) Advanced (6 & 7 years) Advanced
years designed to enhance individual and team skills-with an emphasis on fun and safety. Micro Leagues are for kids who have played soccer before either in Lil' Kickers or another program.
- In 50 minutes of class there will be 15-20 min. of instruction and 20-25 min. of games.
- Everyone gets equal playing time
- There will be no goalies
- We will not keep score or league standings
- The ratio for Micro League classes is 12:1
Call or email for details.