In order to operate safely in the current pandemic climate, we have made some changes to our operation. Things might look a little different, but you’ll still have that amazing United Sports experience. We have continually pushed farther than what’s required to ensure the safety of our community. We have gone above and beyond to provide the cleanest and safest experience, and we’re so excited that all this work has lead us back to playing!
Wearing of Masks at United Sports:
• Individuals in a program, league, or tournament will not be required to wear a mask while actively participating; they MUST wear a mask to and from playing surface, and while on sideline.
• All staff, coaches, customers, and spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times, both inside and outside.
• Players & referees are required to wear masks when not actively participating, including to/from fields.
• Each individual is responsible for providing their own mask
• Failure to adhere to this policy could lead to removal from grounds and/or suspension of admission
Listed below are all the ways United sports is continuing to provide a safe and healthy space for our community.
• One spectator per participant: in order to adhere to capacity guidelines from state and local governments, we must enforce a strict policy of one spectator per participant for all United Sports programs.
• Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
• Observing social distancing guidelines
• Reduced group & class sizes
• All staff, along with all children in our care, wash hands throughout the day – this is built into our daily schedules.
• Industrial exhaust fans regularly refresh the air indoors to consistently ventilate the facility.
• Masks are required for all customers, spectators, coaches, and staff until further notice
• All those in United Sports programming have their temperature taken by our state-of-the-art thermal scanner (learn more here)
• Individuals are sent home if they are displaying symptoms or if fever exceeds threshold
• Adults, Children, and Staff are all required to stay home when sick
• Each area is cleaned thoroughly throughout the day, including additional cleaning of high touch areas
• Continually clean activity space between group use in shared spaces throughout the day
We thank you for sticking with us throughout these unusual times, and we can’t wait to see you again!
Stay Strong. Stay Healthy. Stay Hopeful. And Never Stop Playing!
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.