Masks at United Sports:
• All players, staff, coaches, customers, and spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times, both inside and outside.
• Each individual is responsible for providing their own mask
• Failure to adhere to this policy could lead to removal from grounds and/or suspension of admission
Listed below are all the ways United sports is continuing to provide a safe and healthy space for our community.
• One spectator per participant: in order to adhere to capacity guidelines from state and local governments, we must enforce a strict policy of one spectator per participant for all United Sports programs.
• Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
• Observing social distancing guidelines
• Reduced group & class sizes
• All staff, along with all children in our care, wash hands throughout the day – this is built into our daily schedules.
• Industrial exhaust fans regularly refresh the air indoors to consistently ventilate the facility.
• Each area is cleaned thoroughly throughout the day, including additional cleaning of high touch areas
• Continually clean activity space between group use in shared spaces throughout the day
Stay Strong. Stay Healthy. Stay Hopeful. And Never Stop Playing!
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.