Updated December 11th at 12PM
As you have no doubt heard, per the newest restrictions put on our business by the state, effective midnight tonight United Sports is required to pause all sports-related activities. To be perfectly clear – we are not cancelling any event, class, or league. We intend to restart from this temporary break once cleared to do so, and will be using this time to create schedule to make up all games, classes, etc. moving forward.
Our programs for Before & After School Enrichment, School Day Enrichment, and In-Service will continue to operate as scheduled and as permitted under Pennsylvania state guidelines.
All regularly scheduled activities on site tonight December 11 will run as scheduled. We are now, as we always have been, confident in our ability to provide a safe atmosphere for all.
**While United Sports takes this brief hiatus from operation, we ask that everyone abide by our statement and stay away from United Sports grounds. Parking lots will be closed off, and we ask that you not put yourselves or our business at any additional risk by coming to our property.**
Thank you for your continued support of United Sports throughout this pandemic. We are ever grateful for your trust to operate fun, safe programs for everyone. We look forward to seeing everyone back in 2021!
In order to operate safely in the current pandemic climate, we have made some changes to our operation. Things might look a little different, but you’ll still have that amazing United Sports experience. We have continually pushed farther than what’s required to ensure the safety of our community. We have gone above and beyond to provide the cleanest and safest experience, and we’re so excited that all this work has lead us back to playing!
Wearing of Masks at United Sports:
• All players, staff, coaches, customers, and spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times, both inside and outside.
• Each individual is responsible for providing their own mask
• Failure to adhere to this policy could lead to removal from grounds and/or suspension of admission
Travel Restrictions for Pennsylvania:
• In accordance with the state requirements, anyone traveling outside the state must get a negative test upon return or quarantine for 14 days.
•This order also requires anyone coming from out of state, including for athletic competitions, to obtain a negative test in the 72 hours prior to entering Pennsylvania – otherwise must quarantine until a negative test is obtained or 14 days has passed.
Listed below are all the ways United sports is continuing to provide a safe and healthy space for our community.
• One spectator per participant: in order to adhere to capacity guidelines from state and local governments, we must enforce a strict policy of one spectator per participant for all United Sports programs.
• Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
• Observing social distancing guidelines
• Reduced group & class sizes
• All staff, along with all children in our care, wash hands throughout the day – this is built into our daily schedules.
• Industrial exhaust fans regularly refresh the air indoors to consistently ventilate the facility.
• Each area is cleaned thoroughly throughout the day, including additional cleaning of high touch areas
• Continually clean activity space between group use in shared spaces throughout the day
We thank you for sticking with us throughout these unusual times, and we can’t wait to see you again!
Stay Strong. Stay Healthy. Stay Hopeful. And Never Stop Playing!
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.