In order to operate safely for both our staff and our participants, we have made some changes to our operation. Things might look a little different, but you’ll still have that amazing United Sports experience. We have continually pushed farther than what’s required to ensure the safety of our community. We have gone above and beyond to provide the cleanest and safest experience, and we’re so excited that all this work has lead us back to playing!
Wearing of Masks at United Sports:
• Individuals in a program, league, or tournament will not be required to wear a mask while actively participating – this includes referees; they MUST wear a mask to and from playing surface, and while on sideline.
• All staff, coaches, customers, and spectators will be required to wear a mask at all times**
**If you have a medical exception, per the new mask order, please consider wearing a face shield for the safety of all at United Sports
• Players are required to wear masks when not competing, including to/from fields and while resting on the sideline
• Each individual is responsible for providing their own mask
• Failure to adhere to this policy could lead to removal from grounds and/or suspension of admission
Listed below are all the ways United sports is continuing to provide a safe and healthy space for our community.
• Hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
• Observing social distancing guidelines always
• Reduced group & class sizes
• All staff, along with all children in our care, wash hands throughout the day – this is built into our daily schedules.
• Masks are required for all customers, spectators, coaches, and staff until further notice
• All those in United Sports programming have their temperature taken by our state-of-the-art thermal scanner http://www.fotric.com/site/productDetail/384
• Individuals are sent home if they are displaying symptoms or if fever exceeds threshold
• Adults, Children, and Staff are all required to stay home when sick
• Each area is cleaned thoroughly throughout the day, including additional cleaning of high touch areas
• Continually clean activity space between group use in shared spaces throughout the day
From the PA Government’s COVID-19 Guidance for Sports:
“If multiple games are to be held at the same facility, adequate time shall be scheduled between contests to allow for facilities to be cleaned and disinfected, and to minimize interaction between athletes. Sports Complexes with multiple fields may operate simultaneous games or practices on fields within a complex only if social distancing can be maintained. Each individual game or practice at a complex must adhere to the gathering occupancy limits (25 in Yellow, 250 outdoors and 25 indoors in Green), and the facility as a whole may not exceed 50% of total occupancy otherwise permitted by law.”
We thank you for sticking with us throughout these unusual times, and we can’t wait to see you again!
Stay Strong. Stay Healthy. Stay Hopeful. And Never Stop Playing!
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.