- Game Schedule - k-1st
- Game Schedule - 2nd-3rd (AFC)
- Game Schedule - 2nd-3rd (NFC)
- Game Schedule - 4th-5th (AFC)
- Game Schedule - 4th-5th (NFC)
- Game Schedule - 6th-7th (AFC)
- Game Schedule - 6th-7th (NFC)
- Game Schedule - 8th-9th
- Important Dates
- Length of Season
Youth Fall NFL Flag Football LeagueSeptember 7, 2018
- All games and practices played outside on Turf Fields on Friday evenings – unless make-ups for weather
- Indoor turf may be used if needed based on total registration numbers
- Official NFL Flag Reversible jersey and NFL flags included with registration
- Teams will be built by the director making every attempt to balance evenly. Parents will be asked to evaluate their child’s ability and experience during the registration process. Please be as accurate as possible to the best of your knowledge. Players may make a request to play with a friend or for carpooling, BUT these requests will need to be matching in order to be honored. No requests are guaranteed, but director will try to accommodate at least one matching request per player.
- Teams are coached by volunteer parents. Please let us know if you have interest in coaching!
- 2 practices (2nd optional) + 7 Games
- 1st Practice day is Friday Sept. 7th, 2nd is optional and can be on Tuesday Sept. 11th OR Wednesday Sept. 12th OR Thursday, Sept. 13th based on field availability – may be on indoor or outdoor turf or grass fields
- Coach will contact director to pick a time if interested in a second practice or may set-up their own off-site at any time
- All games start Sept. 14th – Opening Night
- Games are 2 x 20 min halves
- Playoffs for qualifying teams, director will announce playoff numbers based on division sizes
- We contact through email, so make sure you check the email address you sign up with
GAME SCHEDULE - K-1ST
GAME SCHEDULE - 2ND-3RD (AFC)
GAME SCHEDULE - 2ND-3RD (NFC)
GAME SCHEDULE - 4TH-5TH (AFC)
GAME SCHEDULE - 4TH-5TH (NFC)
GAME SCHEDULE - 6TH-7TH (AFC)
GAME SCHEDULE - 6TH-7TH (NFC)
GAME SCHEDULE - 8TH-9TH
Uniform Registration Deadline: August 17th
*Guaranteed an NFL Flag Jersey
Early Registration Deadline: July 27th
*Rates increase by $10 after this date
**Any registrations after this date are NOT guaranteed a jersey
Registration Deadline: As soon as a division sells out players are added to waitlist – please register early to ensure a spot in the league – – some divisions hit waitlist on August 18th – waitlisted players will not have a spot unless players drop out. Capacity has been met in several divisions and almost for the league entirely.
First Night: September 7th (Practice Only)
Second “optional” Practice Night (options): September 11th, 12th OR 13th – Coach choice (Practice Only)
First Game: September 14th
- Kindergarten-1st Grade
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 4th-5th Grade
- 6th-7th Grade
- 8th-9th Grade
LENGTH OF SEASON
Member Fee, $130
Non-member Fee, $145
*Rates increase by $10 after July 27th, Register early, expected to sell out!
When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league and receive the discounted pricing.
$10 Administration Fee required in order to register. This yearly administration fee, once paid, covers all individual registrations for all programs throughout the year. Click here for more information. Administration fee must be paid prior to registering or you will receive an error – you will need to check out with individual admin fee $10 per player or Family Admin – $30 for a whole family in order to register. Please let us help if you have any issues or questions**
*Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.