Fall Youth NFL Flag Football LeagueAugust 23, 2019
Congrats to all Spring teams on a great season! Thanks for playing!
Divisional and Superbowl Winning Teams from Spring – Link HERE
REGISTRATION FOR FALL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! Register before July 12th to Save $10 off registration and be entered into a drawing for a special Eagles item and other exciting giveaways!
Register Early, league has sold out the last several seasons!
- All games and practices played on indoor or outdoor turf on Friday evenings – unless make-ups for weather or an additional day is needed based on registration numbers
- HS League will be played on Sunday evenings
- Official NFL Flag Reversible jersey and NFL flags included with registration
- Teams will be built by the director making every attempt to balance evenly. Parents will be asked to evaluate their child’s ability and experience during the registration process. Please be as accurate as possible to the best of your knowledge.
- Players may make a request to play with a friend or for carpooling, BUT these requests will need to be matching in order to be honored. No requests are guaranteed, but director will try to accommodate at least one matching request per player
- New for the fall – players will be asked at registration if they would prefer to be put in a Competitive or Recreational Division
- We will try to create two divisions within the age group if there is adequate interest
- Teams with greater than 5 player requests OR a specific coaching request will be placed in a Competitive division if one exists in their division
- All teams will still be set-up by the league director and team formation will be at the discretion of the league director
- Teams are coached by volunteer parents. Please let us know if you have interest in coaching!
- 2 pre-season practice + 7 Games (2nd practice is optional as it will be held on a holiday weekend)
- 1st Practice day is Friday, August 23, 2nd optional practice to be held on Friday, August 30th (Friday of Labor Day Weekend – not mandatory)
- All games start Friday, September 6th
- Playoffs for qualifying teams to be held tournament-style on October 25th
- If there are weather issues, we may elect to push back the season one week and have playoffs on November 1st
- Games are 2 x 20 min halves
- Playoffs for qualifying teams, director will announce playoff numbers based on division sizes
- Generally top-4 per division
- We contact through email, so make sure you check the email address you sign up with
STANDINGS - TBA
Standings will be posted here via a link once the league is live
GAME SCHEDULE - K-1ST - TBA
GAME SCHEDULE - 2ND-3RD - TBA
GAME SCHEDULE - 4TH-5TH - TBA
GAME SCHEDULE - 6TH-7TH - TBA
GAME SCHEDULE - 8TH-9TH - TBA
Early Registration Deadline: July 12th
*Rates increase by $10 after this date
Registration Deadline: August 5th
Each division will have a specific number of registrants allotted for each age group based on spacing, historical numbers and field availability. As soon as a division sells out players are added to waitlist to evaluate if we can create more opportunities. Please register early to ensure a spot in the league – some divisions may waitlist earlier than registration deadline – players will be considered after August 5th up to the season if spots remain available.
First Night: August 23rd (Practice Only)
Second “optional” Practice Night: August 30th
First Game: September 6th
- Kindergarten-1st Grade
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 4th-5th Grade
- 6th-7th Grade
- 8th-9th Grade
- HS League will be offered – will be played on Sundays in later afternoon/early evening
**Age groups that have more than one division may be split into competitive and recreational divisions or into AFC/NFC depending on interest levels and team make-up**
LENGTH OF SEASON
Member Fee, $145
Non-member Fee, $160
*EARLY Registration deadline has passed
When registering online, if you are not a member and would like to become one, you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league and receive the discounted pricing.
$10 Administration Fee required in order to register. This yearly administration fee, once paid, covers all individual registrations for all programs throughout the year. Administration fee must be paid prior to registering or you will receive an error – you will need to check out with individual admin fee $10 per player or Family Admin – $30 for a whole family in order to register. Please let us help if you have any issues or questions**
*Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.