Summer Youth NFL Flag Football LeagueJune 30, 2021
Sponsored by: Stillman Volvo
REGISTRATION FOR THE SUMMER LEAGUE IS CLOSED.
Teams are filled to capacity for the summer. Fall registration will open soon!
- All games and practices played on outdoor turf on WEDNESDAY evenings – unless make-ups for weather or an additional day is needed based on registration numbers
- League will run on Wednesdays to try to avoid weekend conflicts over the summer
- This will be an EXHIBITION season and WILL NOT have a playoff tournament at the end of the season
- There will be a six-game season for all teams – schedule will likely be released weekly for best match-ups week-by-week
- The league is meant to provide players an opportunity to continue playing this summer
- Official NFL Flag Reversible jersey and NFL flags included with registration
- Players may make a request to play with a friend or for carpooling, BUT these requests will need to be matching in order to be honored. No requests are guaranteed, but director will try to accommodate at least one matching request per player.
- Teams are coached by volunteer parents. Please let us know if you have interest in coaching!
- We will have immediate openings likely if you can help out! All coaches that help out must submit PATCH clearance.
United Sports Masking Policies, effective 6/14/21:
Between the CCHD guidance allowing participants in “high exertion activities” to remove their masks, and their recent update for Summer Campers, as well as the continuing messages from the Pennsylvania Department of Health (PADOH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), United Sports now views masks as optional for those participating in activities and those who are fully vaccinated. Anyone not participating and not fully vaccinated is still asked to wear their mask for the safety of others. When the mask mandate is lifted by the PADOH, United Sports will do the same.
Thank you for all your support over the past 15+ months. United Sports is forever grateful for our community who has shown trust in us to provide a place to keep playing during this time, and we’ll continue to do so moving forward.
- 1 pre-season practice + 6 exhibition games
- Practice day – Wednesday, June 30th
- Week 1 Game Schedule will be released by Friday, July 2nd
- Games begin on Wednesday, July 7th
- Game dates: July 7, 14, 21, 28, August 4, 11- August 18th will be held for a RAINDATE
- Games are 2 x 20 min halves
K-1 GAME SCHEDULE
2ND-3RD GAME SCHEDULE
4TH-5TH GAME SCHEDULE
6TH-8TH GAME SCHEDULE
Early Registration Deadline: Friday, May 14th
*Rates increase by $10 after this date
Registration Deadline: Sunday, June 13th
Registrations will be accepted beyond this date if space remains, but please register early to ensure space remains and time to set up the program!
Each division will have a specific number of registrants allotted for each age group based on spacing, historical numbers and field availability. As soon as a division sells out players are added to waitlist to evaluate if we can create more opportunities. Please register early to ensure a spot in the league – some divisions may waitlist earlier than registration deadline – players will be considered after June 13th up to the season if spots remain available, but please register before the deadline.
First Night: Practice – Wednesday, June 30th
First Game: Wednesday, July 7th
- Kindergarten-1st Grade
- 2nd-3rd Grade
- 4th-5th Grade
- *6th-8th Grade* – Updated Age group
- 8th-9th Grade – DIVISION CANCELED DUE TO LOW ENROLLMENT – 8th graders that were registered were merged into 6th-7th Division
These are grades from the 2020-2021 school year still as we are operating on same age groups from the Spring registration. Fall will be rising grades 2021-22 School year.
Member Fee – $140
Non-member Fee – $155
*Save $10 off of above prices if you register prior to May 14th
**If inquiring about a team fee/rolling a whole team over from the Spring season, please contact me directly for more info pricing for a team fee using same uniforms/flags – email@example.com **
$10 Administration Fee required in order to register. This yearly administration fee, once paid, covers all individual registrations for all programs throughout the year. Administration fee must be paid prior to registering or you will receive an error – you will need to check out with individual admin fee $10 per player or Family Admin – $30 for a whole family in order to register. Please let us help if you have any issues or questions**
*Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.