Our soccer leagues provide a fun and competitive environment for all ages and skill levels. Teams and individuals are invited to participate.
Adult and youth soccer leagues offer three outdoor seasons in the fall, spring and summer, and two indoor seasons in the winter. Find the right fit for your age, skill level and playing style with our various divisions and age-specific leagues below:
- Men’s Open – 8v8 games offered in the spring, summer and fall. 6v6 offered in Winter I and Winter II. Offers the most competitive play for all ages. Monday nights
- Outdoor Coed – 8v8 games. Offered in the fall, spring and summer for all levels from highly-competitive teams to teams seeking a more casual, social game environment. Sunday evenings
- Indoor Coed – 6v6 games. Offers a level of play for highly-competitive teams to teams seeking a more casual, social game environment. Tuesday evenings
- Over 30 – 8v8 games offered outdoors in the fall, spring and summer, and 6v6 indoor games offered during two winter seasons. Thursday nights
- Over 40 – 6v6 games. Offered indoors during the winter only. Friday nights
- Over 45 – 8v8 games. May be split into O40 and O50 divisions based on registrations. Offered in the Spring and Fall on Sunday evenings
- Over 50 – 11v11, full-field games offered in fall, spring and summer. Winter I consists of 8v8 games outside, while Winter II session moves indoors with 6v6 games. All are Wednesday nights
- Winter Youth Rec Leagues – offered in Winter I
- K-1st Grade 4v4 (No Goalkeepers) played on 1/2 of turf field, boards are in play
- 2nd-3rd Grade 7v7 (Including Keeper) Full field, boards are in play
- 4th-5th Grade 7v7 (Including Keeper) Full field, boards are in play
- 6th Grade & up (WINTER 2 ONLY) 7v7 (Including Keeper) Full field, boards are in play
- Youth Rec. Soccer League – Grades K-6th offered in the Spring and Fall.
- K-1st Grade 4v4 (No goalkeepers)
- 2nd-3rd Grade 5v5 (Including goalkeepers)
- 4th-5th Grade 6v6 (Including goalkeepers)
- High School Leagues – Offered in Summer and Winter
- Girls / Boys
- Games played between 5:00pm and 7:00pm
- 6v6 (indoors, Winter) and 8v8 (outdoors, Summer) games (Including goalkeepers)
June 20, 2022
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.