Our soccer leagues provide a fun and competitive environment for all ages and skill levels. Teams and individuals are invited to participate.
Adult and youth soccer leagues offer three outdoor seasons in the fall, spring and summer, and two indoor seasons in the winter. Find the right fit for your age, skill level and playing style with our various divisions and age-specific leagues below:
- Men’s Open – 8v8 games offered in the spring, summer and fall. 6v6 offered in Winter I and Winter II. Offers the most competitive play for all ages Leagues: D1 and D2 Monday nights
- Outdoor Coed – 8v8 games. Offered in the fall, spring and summer for all levels from highly-competitive teams to teams seeking a more casual, social game environment. Leagues: D1 and D2 Sunday evenings
- Indoor Coed – 6v6 games. Offers a level of play for highly-competitive teams to teams seeking a more casual, social game environment. Leagues: D1, D2, D3 and D4 Tuesday evenings
- Over 30 – 8v8 games offered outdoors in the fall, spring and summer, and 6v6 indoor games offered during two winter seasons. Leagues: D1, D2 and D3 Thursday nights
- Over 40 – 8v8 games. Offered during the winter only. Friday nights
- Over 45 – 8v8 games. Offered in the Spring and Fall. Sunday evenings
- Over 50 – 11v11, full-field games offered in fall, winter I, spring and summer. Winter II session moves indoors with 6v6 games. Wednesday nights
- Continental FC Youth Rec. Soccer League – Grades K-6th offered in the Spring and Fall. 8 week league with Saturday morning games.
- K-1st 4v4 Grade (No goalkeepers)
- 2nd-3rd Grade 5v5 (Including goalkeepers)
- 4th-6th Grade 6v6 (Including goalkeepers)
CLICK BELOW ON THE DIVISION YOU WISH TO PLAY IN FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.