Girls Lacrosse ClinicSeptember 12, 2021
- Open to any 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grade girls lacrosse players.
- $35 per session or $50 for a grouped session
- Dates Available:
- September 12th, 2021 – 9am to 12pm
- September 26th, 2021 – 9am to 12pm
- October 3rd, 2021 – 9am to 12pm
- October 24th, 2021 – 9am to 12pm
- December 29th, 2021 – 1pm to 4pm
- February 21st, 2022 – 1pm to 4pm
Clinic will be instructed by
Former UVA Division 1 Player
Ashleigh (Haas) Garcia
Ashleigh experienced post-season appearances all four years at Virginia, making it into the NCAA Division 1 Championship Game on 3 occasions—2003, 2004 and 2005. Most notably, Ashleigh is a 2004 NCAA Division 1 National Champion, 2004 ACC Champion and the 2004 ACC Tournament Most Valuable Player for her outstanding play and field leadership during tournament play. She served as a 2005 team co-captain in her fourth and final year. She was a 4-year varsity letter winner, a High School All-American, and led the team through 4 winning seasons at Marple Newtown SH. Ashleigh has always been committed to giving back and growing the game of lacrosse and has done so through many coaching and clinic settings, in Virginia, Maryland, California, North Carolina and now Pennsylvania.
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.