The ultimate place to be a kid is right here in our Fun Zone.
Your child will be smiling and laughing as they explore this land of inflatable moon bounces, obstacle courses and more. Fun Zone is not a drop off event. *Parents must be within eyesight of their child at all times.
Boys & Girls, Ages 3 – 10
FUN ZONE HOURS
Winter 2019/2020 Fun Zone Hours (December 2, 2019 – March 13, 2020)
Mondays – Fridays 9:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. – 3 p.m. & 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Thursdays 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
*Fridays 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Saturdays 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
*NOTE: We recommend calling ahead to confirm Fun Zone hours and availability as it is sometimes reserved for birthday parties, private events, or routine maintenance. The Front Desk phone number is 610-466-7100.
$6 per visit/per child – Fun Zone
$8 per visit/per child – Fun Zone and Gymnastics
Winter 2019/2020 Open Play Gymnastics Hours (December 2, 2019 – March 13, 2020)
Mondays 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Fridays 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
FUN ZONE RULES
Please follow these guidelines for the safety of all our guests.
- Parent/Guardian must complete a waiver form at the Front Desk prior to participating.
- Parents/Guardians please take responsibility for your children at all times.
- Guests MUST wear socks. Shoes and bare feet are prohibited.
- Please do not take food, drink or GUM inside the Fun Zone.
- Refrain from rough play, pushing, wrestling or flipping.
- No running inside the Fun Zone.
- Only one person on the ladders at a time.
- Please exit the inflatable at the bottom of the slides.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Participants who do not follow the above rules, or in anyway put the safety of other participants at risk, will be asked to leave the Fun Zone without refund.
Stay in the know about all of our current and upcoming programs.
Our e-newsletter is delivered by Constant Contact. We will never share, sell or otherwise release your personal information to any outside or third-party organizations.