- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time shall spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player will be suspended from the facility.
- Rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language is not tolerated, and will result in facility suspension.
- Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to a United Sports employee. The United Sports owner(s) and staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No food or drinks on the fields or volleyball courts. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the United Sports. Players and referees may bring 1 water bottle.
- No animals, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in facility at any time.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Video recording from the player boxes is not allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against the building walls (interior or exterior) unless on the playing field. Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
Verification/Agreement of Terms
Individuals utilizing the United Sports facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers and staff of United Sports assume no liability for any injuries or accidents that may occur. Please reference the Liability / Injury Waiver and Release Forms, as well as signage posted within the facility.
Any cancellations made more than seven (7) days in advance result in a full refund to your method of payment. If there is an outstanding balance on the account, this refund will be applied to the balance due.
Cancellations made seven (7) days or less result in a United Sports account credit, good for any camp, class, program, or league in the future.
For daily camps, this means seven days prior to any given camp day; for weekly camps, this means seven days prior to the first day of camp on Monday. Day-of cancellations will result in account credit if United Sports is notified prior to 8am. After 8am, this is considered a “no-call, no-show” and will not result in any payments being refunded or credited.